Friday, August 20, 2004

Here I am !

Hi friends,

What a life ! I sometimes suspect any other person in my place would have broken down by now. Well, not exactly coz some 65 other people in my branch are there, surviving all right. I have a case to be different though. I had opted for Electrical and electronics engineering after leaving mechanical engineering. The situation is such that I dont leave myself a chance to complain. I am currently not so worried about the academics. I am more worried about the hectic schedule. Its only 26 hrs a week, some may argue, but in reality its really a draining experience. I guesss that is evident from the day i chose for this blog. Its a friday. The mentally most relaxed time of the week.

As of now somethings are in the very top of my priority list. Getting good marks is , of course, the first one.
Juggling all threee OT credit courses in Value education , cricket and NSS is getting difficult with all the events happening around( read contests and other club activities).

For now I guess this is it. I promise I'll be in a better mood next time.

BYE !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helloooooooooooooo Ravi
Its me, Guess who i'm!
ur 1st. website is really nice but with little more effort u can make more effective.
Take Care
Kal Ho Na Ho
Main Hoon Na

5:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your information in Here I am !. Too bad it doesn't have more on leadership training consultant. I was looking for leadership training consultant in my area. Enjoyed reading what you have. I'll check back later when I get some spare time next week. Thanks ravi.

9:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home